Anlam: fiziksel egzersiz yapmak
- She is looking fit. She works out nearly everyday.
- You can’t find them at home they had gone to work out before you came by.
- What do you do for work out? For example, running makes me feel good.
Anlam: Gelecekte birşey için heyecanlı olmak
- I’m looking forward to seeing you next week.
- I miss you a lot. I’m looking forward to talking with you soon.
- There are some news but I want to tell you when we meet. I’m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Anlam: uzun süre boyunca çok çalışmaktan fiziksel veya duygusal olarak çok yorulmak.
- I’m afraid to burn out with the last straw.
- There is no sense to work harder if it will end with burning out.
- He should be balance his work otherwise he’s gonna burn out.
Anlam: gevşemek, işini aksatmak
- Usually, she works very hard but today she has been slacking off today.
- Her work requires continues attention no time to slacking off.
- Please concentrate on your work and don’t slack it off.
Anlam: birşeyi başarılı bir şekilde tamamlama, bitirme
- Don’t you worry, she’ll get things squared away.
- They will join us after they has squared away the other parts.